lipsy grace carayo

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Chronicle day 1



It was monday, first day of the semester. I had enrolled in Lit2 subject scheduled at 8:30-9:30 in the evening. I didn't drop the subject as my mom kept on reiterating. Undeniably,i appreciate how she cares for me, how she is worried about the situation of the city at night after seeing the news about rape and murder cases . But i want to have tough, unforgettable and wonderful college life. My night class would be one.

I rest on a bench in front of the Admin Offive. There were about 50 students wandering around the campus with different outfits, altered clothings, variety of faces.hehehe.. SOme were tall, others were short. Some faces were like faries while others were hmmm..never mind. God is really awesome. He made everyone of us unique and peculiar that no one is like us in this gigantic universe.

Finally, the bell rang. It was a ring narrating something to me.I was delighted by my unbehaved mind. I end my imagination about life and hurriedly go to my room. I met Sir Gamad and my fellow loving Lit2 classmates. They were all strangers to me. I sat on tthe second row, first coloumn part. I had my gorgeous earl beside me. She's pretty! Indisputably, cute and appealing..but she was certainly married. The lecture started.

I went home 9:30 in the evening.. So far, no accident, co trauma, no murder. hehehehhehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment